Lose weight with soup, is it real? Some say that with this simple diet you can lose up to 10 kg in a week! Do you believe in it? This is very impressive! That’s why we reveal all the secrets of this diet below, from the choice of soup for weight loss to the mistakes to avoid. Act! Get ready for the summer season!
Benefits of drinking soup
Spring is the perfect time to start adding more liquid foods to your diet. They will refresh you and boost your immunity due to the high amount of vitamins and minerals they contain. In addition, they will help you cleanse the body of toxins and overcome seasonal fatigue. If you’re a responsible person, you’ll also appreciate the fact that by making more soups, you’re encouraging plant-based foods that are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
This lifestyle has also been linked to a reduced risk of obesity and support for weight loss. In addition to increasing your vegetable intake, soup helps keep you hydrated, which is essential for fat burning.
What soup to choose to lose weight quickly?
Enjoying a bowl of soup can be an easy way to shed a few inches around your waist, but only if you choose the right recipe. Here are the ingredients you should focus on and the ones you should avoid in order to lose weight on your belly and thighs.
what can you eat
Soup diets are different. Therefore, recommended ingredients may vary. But here are the basic rules that must be followed in order to lose weight quickly.
- Add more fiber to your recipes. They help maintain healthy gut bacteria and promote overall fat loss by reducing appetite. Foods high in soluble fiber include sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, artichokes, carrots, beets, green peas, and broccoli.
- Choose low glycemic vegetables such as turnips, celery, cauliflower, spinach, collard greens, collard greens, and green beans.
- Antioxidants are also important because they rid your body of toxins. One of the best options for a soup diet is lycopene, which is found mainly in tomatoes. Remember that you need to add some oil or fat to the tomato flour in order for your body to absorb it.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
During the diet period, certain foods should be avoided, as they neutralize the beneficial effects of the above compounds. They are here :
- Dairy products negatively affect your diet. So avoid milk, sour cream, heavy cream, cheese and yogurt.
- Thickeners, often found in recipes, can ruin everything. Avoid flour, bread and egg yolks.
- Instant soups and canned soups should also be avoided. Cooking at home allows you to add the ingredients you like, which is not possible if you decide to buy something from the store. It will also save you from consuming unnecessary preservatives, flavors and colors.
- Adding salt is the most common way to improve the taste of a dish, but it is not at all recommended for weight loss diets. So reduce the amount you use in your recipes or replace it entirely with herbs and spices that promote fat burning. These are cloves, fenugreek, mustard seeds, cayenne pepper, black pepper, ginger, oregano, ginseng, carallum fimbriata, and turmeric.
- Even if you prefer cream soups, purees, try to diversify your menu. According to scientists, chewing food can help increase the satiety factor and keep you feeling full longer.
Soup diet for fast weight loss
Soup diets usually last 7-10 days. They can certainly help you lose weight, but to avoid the yo-yo effect, you must stay hydrated even after this period. For example, you can continue to eat soup at least once a day, but also drink tea between meals. On the other hand, try not to eat too fatty foods, red meat and reduce the amount of dairy products. Sugar and carbohydrates are other types of foods that should be treated with caution.
Here are the most famous broth-based diets to try this spring to lose weight fast and lose weight by the beach:
Soup broth diet
The broth-based soup diet lasts from 7 to 14 days and allows you to lose up to 10 kg. If you choose this diet, remember that cream-based soups are limited as they are higher in calories and fat. So be prepared to eat soup 3 times a day. If this is too much for you, you can also add lean proteins, non-starchy vegetables, and low-fat dairy products to your daily menu.
Some of the most famous recipes include slimming garlic soup, onion soup and the famous diet leek soup from Emily in Paris!
cabbage soup for weight loss
The cabbage diet is one of the most popular. It is a 7-day meal plan that will help you lose 4.5 kg. Of course, if strictly adhere to it. It involves eating chicken or vegetable soups containing cabbage and other low-carb vegetables. It also allows you to add other low-calorie foods, such as skim milk or leafy green vegetables, to your daily menu.
Artichoke soup for weight loss
This diet includes drinking seven cups of artichoke water a day and eating a very limited amount of low-fat, low-calorie foods. It only lasts three days because it’s really radical. During this period, you need to rest and not play sports. The end result is -4 kg, which helps detoxify the liver, kidneys and intestines. It also gives your digestive and endocrine systems a little rest after the hard work of processing food.
To diversify the taste of artichoke water, you can add mint leaves or freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Tomato soup for weight loss
The most important element of this diet are tomatoes. It requires eating tomatoes with every meal, not only in soups, but also grilled or fresh. If you limit yourself to eating only this vegetable, then in 4 days you can lose up to 2.5 kg. For a less stressful diet, add other low-calorie foods to your plates, although this won’t have such an impressive weight loss effect.
This diet is a 7-day weight loss program that includes eating chicken soup with every meal except breakfast. Eat it often in small portions to reduce cravings and induce a feeling of satiety. The recipe contains the following ingredients: broth, boiled chicken, herbs like garlic and onions, and lots of non-starchy vegetables including carrots, turnips, broccoli, and collard greens.
In the morning, you can eat low-calorie foods such as skim milk and yogurt, low-fat cheese, cereal or whole grain bread, fresh fruit.