Smells like summer, kebabs are back! The season has just started and you have already booked your tickets for the next two months? So this is an opportunity to diversify your pleasures and try new original and delicious sauces for your kebabs.
Change traditional sauces which we know well, this cold sauce with broccoli and garlic made of milk It goes well with fried meat or vegetable skewers. There are only 25 calories in broccoli and 65 calories per 100g of milk, making this sauce very light and low in calories.
Dietary recommendations favor fresh, minimally processed, and short-circuit foods. This recipe it’s a very easy way to support our producers and follow these guidelines while having fun. So grab your best pair of oven mitts and your favorite apron and let’s go!
For 4 people / preparation time: 10 min. / preparation time: 15 min.
- 250 ml buttermilk
- 200g broccoli
- 30 g flour
- 40 g butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh green onions
- Salt pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil to simmer the broccoli. Clean the broccoli and separate the flowers. Dip them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Blend the broccoli florets with the green onions and garlic until you get a smooth, creamy paste. Book.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add flour and stir vigorously with a whisk. When the flour is well mixed with the butter, immediately add the milk and keep stirring.
- When the preparation begins to thicken, add the broccoli sauce and mix until the desired consistency is obtained. Season with salt and pepper.
- You can enjoy the sauce hot or cold, on meat skewers or on grilled vegetables.
This article has been written in close collaboration with APAQ-W.
Dry gin Bombay is decorated with refreshing lemon notes.
Can you really wear white shoes?
HOFF introduces Metro, a new pair of underground sneakers