Total preparation time: 1 hour 30 minutes
1. Beat egg whites, set aside.
2. Mix the almonds and sugar, then add the egg yolks one at a time and put flour, baking powder and Grand Marnier between each egg. Melt the butter, then add it.
3. Gently mix everything.
4. Grease and flour the mold. Slice the candied melon into thin strips like orange peels. Sprinkle the candied fruits with flour so that they do not fall to the bottom of the mold. Pour everything in, not forgetting to add the pigeon beans.
5. Bake at 180°C, convection, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, toast the chopped almonds and mix everything with the pistachios.
6. On the cake at the exit from the oven, apply apricot jam previously diluted with hot water all over the cake and its contours. Arrange pistachios, almonds and candied orange and melon slices on the cake. Finally, for decoration, you can add a cute marzipan dove.