An outstanding businesswoman, Kourtney Kardashian also has culinary skills! Proof with his spicy guacamole recipe to share with friends (or not…).
Egg-free and gluten-free waffles, mulled wine, Christmas wine… Kourtney Kardashian manages like a chef in the kitchen! The same can’t be said for the catering company she hired for her wedding: the portion of pasta served to guests also caused a social media scandal… keeps sharing her favorite recipes on their Poosh site. Last? His spicy guacamoleperfect for an aperitif!
Recipe: Kourtney Kardashian’s Spicy Guacamole
Ingredient for 2 persons
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- Combine cilantro, jalapeno, red onion, 2 tablespoons lime juice, salt, pepper, cumin, and cayenne. in a big bowl.
- Cut lawyers cut in half, remove pits and scoop out pulp with a big spoon. Add to mixture.
- Mash an avocado with a fork to near smoothness.
- Pour in the remaining tablespoon of lime juice and stir. last time.
- Garnish the guacamole with some chopped red onion, cilantro leaves, and chopped tomatoes. then serve it with tortillas ” gluten free “, Courtney says. Yes, healthier!
It remains to be seen whether Guacamole Kourtney Kardashian Better than Eva Longoria…