On TikTok, Diego Alari shares with us the recipe for fried fish, Rafael Nadal’s favorite dish. Follow its preparation step by step.
On your TikTok account Diego Alari presents us Tennis player Rafael Nadal’s favorite recipe. Then on the menu:grilled fish, some olive oil and vegetables“. A simple recipe that is easy to cook in the oven.
Ingredients for grilled fish Diego Alari
If the recipe was not developed directly by Diego Alari, the young chef reworks it in his own way. Here are the ingredients he uses:
- Fish (sea bream, for example)
- Grenay potato
- some onion
- Olive oil
- Aromatic herbs (eg thyme)
Plan for fairly large portions for a generous meal.
Grilled Fish by Diego Alari
This recipe requires little prep, expect about 20 minutes prep and 25 minutes simmer. Here are the detailed steps:
- Cut potatoes in half, mix with green chili, fennel and chopped onion. Season them with olive oil, salt and paprika.
- Bake vegetables at 150 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Season the fish generously with olive oil, salt and paprika. Add some aromatic herbs and garlic.
- When the vegetables are just cooked, place the fish on top with a few slices of lemon. Raise the oven temperature to 220 degrees to roast the fish for 15 minutes.
- You can cook shrimp and clams in a pan and then add them to vegetables and fish.
- Finally, make a sauce of parsley, capers, olive oil and lemon juice.
Then it’s up to you to enjoy this good meal with a sunny taste!