You can cook quickly and efficiently. Proof of this Chicken Meatballs Recipe with Sesame and Small Vegetables: Healthy, delicious and ready in just 10 minutes, all right!
Lack of time, inspiration, desire… Sometimes cooking becomes a real challenge. A simple solution? Order your favorite meals online. If pizza, sushi, and ready-made cans are always delicious ideas, you’ll have to go back to the stove. And when you don’t want to spend hours there, you choose quick recipes like these chicken strips with sesame seeds and small vegetablesprepare in a lunch box for lunch on the go.
Recipe: how to cook chicken strips with sesame seeds and vegetables?
- 50 g red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 150 g chicken strips Maître CoQ
- 60 g raw basmati rice
- 1 green onion
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10 g cashew nuts
- 1 sprig fresh coriander
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Wash red cabbage and finely chop using a blender or a large sharp knife.
- Peel and grate carrots.
- Wash and cut green onions.
- Wash and cut fresh cilantro.
- Rinse the rice and bake it in salted boiling water.
- Fry chicken breasts in a skillet tablespoon of sesame oil, 5 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper.
- Prepare your lunch box arranging rice, cabbage, carrots and chicken strips. Add coarsely chopped cashews, chopped onion and chopped coriander. The book is awesome.
- make a vinaigrette Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon squeezed lime juice, salt, pepper and place in a small saucepan to add to your lunch box at the last moment.